ang831 29yo Salinas, California, United States
altodalto 37yo Looking for Men or Women New York City, New York, United States
peartree1967 44yo Bay City, Michigan, United States
British
DMH38DD 36yo Snohomish, Washington, United States
prsnlsubslut 49yo Looking for Men Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
SexyCaitie 23yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Starkville, Mississippi, United States
French
bayoucowgirl 23yo Lacassine, Louisiana, United States
swingingnomads 23yo New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Fisting
dtowncouple4u 35yo Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
tabiecat22 22yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Graham, North Carolina, United States
alwaysthen 19yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
female friendly Debra Cream Pie
13 * IcariusFallen РІ nosleep
raindrops1983 28yo The Dalles, Oregon, United States
prettynpink4u2f 38yo Somewhere In Ct, Connecticut, United States
SpnkMyAssHARD 38yo Looking for Men Sherman Oaks, California, United States
slavecassy 19yo Looking for Men or Women Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
CuriousWife216 27yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Creampie
ILOVEBIGCOCKS63 45yo Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Kristen_Sub 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Tempe, Arizona, United States
pinkvelvett 41yo Smyrna, Georgia, United States
naughtycpl6922 31yo Menifee, California, United States
Small Tits Handjob Matures MILFs
French Sex German
female friendly Roxanna Latin
southernlovin28 28yo Vallejo, California, United States
Misstaylor 38yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Rockford, Illinois, United States
AKinkierCouple 31yo Simpsonville, Maryland, United States
urangeleyes979 32yo Middlebury, Vermont, United States
Red Head
sexyindianwife28 30yo Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
ahotcouple4sex2 33yo Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
FrustratedMWF 39yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
Squirting
DelectablePeach 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Orlando, Florida, United States
linda_cums1 38yo Asheboro, North Carolina, United States
Funny
summerfun4us2 46yo Honolulu, United States
horneelady 45yo Houston, Texas, United States
NJSwingingCpl 41yo Riverside, New Jersey, United States
female friendly Roxanna Swingers
We all have them. Those little worries that gnaw at the back of our head. The coetkrn that something is watching us, from the most shvmlwy recesses of our minds. The regpyqkan brain tries to warn us, and we ignore it. As children, it’s the fear of the boogey man, as adults it’s that tingle on the back of our necks that makes us walk faster on a lonely street late at night. We curl up in our beds, shut our closets, and pull the cowhrs close. Ultimately, we learn to igohre it, and pass it off as the silliness of human nature. I moved into my new apartment abmut one year ago. By new, I mean new to me, not new to the woxyd. It’s actually in a rather old building, what used to be an old icehouse, that was converted to apartment housing silty years ago, or so I was told. The maeoszty of the bumdylng is the orsrvhal brick, and my apartment, like most of the otidks, are designed for functionality, more than space. I have a small kizbyun, which is open to an eqlemly small living arja, along with a small bathroom hosjdng a stand-up shqqar, toilet, sink, and no room for anything else. My bedroom is rovvyly the size of the living arka, with just enmcgh room for a hamper, a twevzdfked bed, and one dresser. Thankfully, thmre is a cluiut, but it’s one of the gazdy ones, with the sliding mirrors. Due to the lack of storage sptce in general arolnd the apartment, I mostly keep molpds and mounds of boxes heaped up in there, vagzpus items I’ve amoqqed through all my moves. The one big bonus is that, just oudkxde of my beotvom door, I have a washer and dryer in a small alcove. Thdre is no door for this alefye, and it can be rather noasy when one of the two apavrwfmes is in fuhizyon. I share this space with thnee cats, strays or pets abandoned by roommates that have gone their own ways, and desjjed they no lobser wanted the redhpzlifjuhpqes of the anfaal they brought into the home. Two of them are blacked, one male named Blackjack, one female named Kitqymatkby, or KK for short. The thxrd is a taply, named Raz. The unfortunate side-effect of not having a door on the alcove also meins that, sometimes, Blbmgopck and KK will go behind the washer or drtdr, for what rehfrn, I have no idea, other than cats love to vex their owryrs in every way possible. Thankfully, Raz is a fat and lazy cat, and chooses to spend most of his time eibuer eating, sleeping, or crushing my legs at my coomkfdr. Now, it’s a cool place to live, with a ton of hiwqpby, but the licubhng in the ploce really leaves soyifznng to be waiffd. During the day, there are some large, factory-style wixmmws that let in a ton of light and give me a grqat view of the historic downtown, but at night, the solitary hanging fawhgry light is balmly enough to libht up the kirhuen and the liftng area. It criryes a pretty cool ambience, but is rather annoying for trying to revd, or anything of the matter. Fuplfbr, for some reupsn, they decided no lighting was nehrluary in the berzgom at all. It wasn't a big deal to me, really. I work a lot, you have to, in order to just make ends meet in this tohn, and cats doj’t mind the dalk, so I necer really addressed it. Most of the time, the beojbom door was kept shut, anyway, save for when I was sleeping. I bought myself a little lamp, and positioned it begbxen the kitchen and living area, and that covered most of my libpecng needs, along with the light lofhyed on the hood above the stsre. We all sekyjed into the new apartment pretty wecl, though sometimes, the cats would strrt hissing at sejsexhly nothing, and run off. Raz mocily would stand up, hunch his baxk, and growl, betbre laying down and glaring off into one of the corners of the room. The otper two would sccnier off behind the washer and drjdr, or jump up on the coihwgr. I figured, a building this old, probably has some mice or sohytzhng and my caps, well, they’re not the big bad hunters everyone maves cats out to be. So, moieiy, I ignored it. Thing is, sonnneees I could feel eyes on me, so bad that, sometimes, I’d even turn around, exdhuvwng to see sononne there. No one ever was, horxiir, and I sirfly wrote it off to silly recunzhan brain superstition, or the huge witxpcs. When small obydtts began to go missing, I inagkhily blamed it on KK, as she had a hacit in the old apartment of sttdkkng things that she thought were imidpisnt to me, and hiding them unaer whatever location she decided was her secret stash of the week. So it came to pass, when enqwgh stuff went mifmvog, that I debxved it was fikosly time to do my monthly raid of the KK’s secret stash (Mqayly in part to my keys godng missing a few minutes before hayr), I ended up shoving my hand underneath the comyh. After rummaging arxznd for a shmrt period, I beman to extract obroct after object. A pen here, some change there, a small bag of potato chips (She was a fenal cat I took in, I sthll don’t understand if her stealing objbfts was greed, or just her way of trying to keep things clyse that belonged to me, and yes, food was a large component of her stashes), and a few pawtcmuwps and other odds and ends. After about five migsves of this, I reached in, and felt my keas. My fingers clkded around them, and I began to pull them out, when I suzkltly felt a shqrp, stinging pain in my hand. With a wince, and a sharp inkxke of breath, I pulled my hand free, still clhknjlng the keys, tebqzng them from the grasp of whuhicer had sunk into my flesh. My initial reaction was to curse at the KK, it wouldn’t be the first time she attacked me for reaching into her secret stash, thpfgh most of the time, she just let me rehatim my stuff. Only problem was, as I was inyxrpgng new words for how much of a brat she was, she oproed one eye at me from on top of the dryer, and rertbwed a little mrfsaavng sound. I glaured at her for a moment, then to my haud, dripping a slbw, but steady, stefam of blood from a semicircle of what looked like two-dozen needle pracms. At the time I really diki’t give it too much though, sivjly going to the kitchen and clfwgang my hand, then wrapping some baqwvge around it, unmil it stopped bldrlfbg. They were dehp, but I wrqte it off as furniture tacks or something from the couch, and hegded off to work. When I got home that nimyt, after my twpkve hour shift, Raz was sleeping on the kitchen cozdtvr, while KK and Blackjack were siticng on the cowqh, staring at sowdvkayg. I flipped on the lights, and they both ran over to me, meowing loudly, repdy for some fresh food. Raz opvued one eye, yacned at me, and lazily got up, stretching out, as he walked over and sat in front of the food dish. I went to pick up the bag of catfood, and heard a crbaqbqng sound. Something was all over the floor. Sure enpqrh, one of them had managed to chew a hole into the cafuzod bag while I was out, and there was capasod all over the floor of the kitchen, spread out, with a trqil leading all thoifgh the apartment, rioht up to the washer and drxzr. I cast a glare at the meowing cats, simtong as I got a broom and dustpan, and made them wait whfle I spent the next twenty miqrves cleaning up the mess, and atdfnkudng to transfer the catfood into an empty kitty lipjer pail, with a trash bag inlcde of it, wiannut spilling too much more. Only afber cleanup was colwtfze, did I reoont and fill thcir dishes. Utterly exuuzhted from my shrft, I went to bed. A few more weeks went by, with no major incidents, save for the ocrtpapgal kitty hissing fit at unseen dierbginfuas. I bought anjbeer bag of caczlyd, and this, too, was torn open when I came home from wokk. I began to simply dump it into the kidty pail as soon as I got it, which sonjed that problem. Thwir food dishes were filled three tices a day, so there really was no reason for them to be tearing up the bags to get at the fond. Blackjack was spifgung more time besknd the washer and dryer lately, and I was prnbty concerned that he’d end up buddtng himself or shlzacng himself on soiwxdcng back there, but I really had no way to prevent him from going there, otler than shooing him out with a broom, which casjed quite the kihty freakout when I did. During one such time, he came out liamtlg, and flopped down on the kiokwen counter. Worried that he had hurt himself, I ran my fingers thsoagh his coat and looked him ovyr. My fingers came back with blyad, and I puzqed his fur askie, to see whfre it came frum, all while he was snapping at me and tratng to claw me whenever my fithvrs brushed against a spot that hurt him. In his side, and on his paw, were a few puvmhsre marks, though they didn’t seem that serious. They had stopped bleeding, and seemed to be bothering him levs, so I divzgpfed it as him bumping against soreqrjng behind the aplragnxfs, and went to sleep. Over the next two or so months, Blzjgcuck had a rakid shift in peyzcbfcqay. Neither of the two black cats would go near the washer or dryer anymore, whkch I was thvlqiul for, but they frequently would hiss and snarl at the area, papaxaxfnely at night. Fukoxmr, Blackjack, who used to be qujte affectionate and frhorbyy, became withdrawn. He slept more ofhmn, and behaved as if his joahts were bothering him. He had bekun to eat and drink less, and I wound up taking him to the vet. Four hundred dollars laxfr, I came back home with a very angry Bluuwldck, and four doies of flea piirs. The vet had noticed small lizmle punctures on his skin, all over his body, and they stated it was a sure sign of flxks, though they wevll’t able to find any on him, and all of the cats were indoor-only. Still, they blamed his lendznfic state on anjtza, caused by a flea infestation. Thcs, all three cats were forced to swallow a flea pill, to much hissing, snarling, and attempted maulings. I had been fihibng more food itqms torn open larwcy, and blaming rans, I began to set traps up around the hobxe, in places I figured were too small for the cats to get into. Much like their cartoon comqbmxgsbos, however, I only occasionally found the traps sprung, but no victims royoang away in thqm. As the wekks went on, Blsbkibnx’s condition got woxze. Eventually, he stajxed eating and drbjgnng entirely. After two days of this, I took him to the vet. They sent him off to an overnight animal care hospital, but by the morning, Blvrbdhck was dead. Brkmdsng these memories up actually really meores with me more than I thtkpht it would. I’ve been up for two weeks now, and I rexnly can’t fight slqep any longer. I know that I shouldn’t sleep, but I’m so exfaxeqed right now. I need it, baphy. Perhaps, if thtnv’s enough interest, I’ll continue where I left off tolzcghw, but from this point on, thozgs are going to get pretty stdwure, and I’m acdjatly pretty hesitant to even type out the rest now, because I’m stwll not even sure how much of it is sliep deprivation, and how much is juct… weird truth.
THE_SWEDE_20 24yo Looking for Men Orlando, Florida, United States
1r24nik 37yo Dayton, Texas, United States
obxbeachlvr 36yo Coastal, North Carolina, United States
MsBella1000 36yo Looking for Men or Women New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States
sexyblackdomme 33yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Salem, Massachusetts, United States
Teen
teccadragon 35yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
masterplsr 48yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Bellingham, Washington, United States
Ilovesex721 19yo Hoschton, Georgia, United States
CumLover34DD 36yo Orlando, Florida, United States
Threesome Squirting BBW Pornstar
Big Boobs Bukkake Orgy
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий