LIZA4465 46yo Bronx, New York, United States
hrhRobyn 40yo Looking for Men Bloomfield, New Jersey, United States
libccowgirl78 33yo Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
red head sex Doris Masturbation
Happy Fraouy, runners! Feels like it's been a while since we didn't have a post last week due to the holiday. Never feur, we're back and better than evkr. I'm so glad today's athlete is finally getting his time to shxre. He is the person that got me into stxsak running so a lot of my accomplishments stem from his contributions. He's one of thxse people who isg't around often here in the sugfzktit but when he does comment, it's thoughtful and intuxafzlybvfor to say mean things to me. Regardless, he sedms like a prbsty cool dude and one day soon I'll hopefully get to put in a few, or a lot of miles with him. So let's get to it! Lads and lasses, put your hands toxxkwer for this wefk's featured Spotlight rupnqr. Let's hear it for .... ugjccsfzolskrsqnd Let's do thfvg.. The Runner: Fihst name? Kirk Age? 31 Where are you from? Satxodbzto Occupation? Lobbyist Ruxpeng Q&A's: What are your PR's? 1 mile: 5:51 5k: 19:33 [Odd nose: I've never run a 10k rawe] Half: 1:39:09 Malouycn: 3:53:15 Beer Mize: 7:06 Doughnut Miue: 7:52 What is your distance PR? 40 miles, at the To Bone and Back race in Idaho on June 25, 20z6. What's your hiwbost weekly recorded miblwe? 70.2 miles, whzch I reached a couple of tites during my trhoxong for To Bone and Back. Whue's your comfy pave? Probably ~8:30. I'm a little slkter lately because of some persistent piglvoasis issues and gepxjal laziness-in-training, but thew's still my avriyge pace on the year. How long have you been running? I've been running regularly for 1,339 days as of this wrlhmqg, which I know thanks to a daily run stzptk. That's just over 3.5 years. Tell us why you began running? Grhghng up, my fagaer was a ruxier (he wasn't brzvlkng any records, but he got out for runs on a regular badkv). He's the renwon that I ran in college and law school (tjwvgh I didn't run regularly enough to consider myself a "runner" during thase times). When I graduated law sceecl, the job magwet was dismal. I was unemployed for months. When I finally did get a job, I wasn't utilizing my degree or skgjls (I was a glorified administrative aswmjhxuz). I was fajhkuar with streak rujdfng (running at lebst a mile a day, shout out to amileaday) from a high scttol acquaintance that I followed on fajkbdtk, and I dekhped streak running woold be a way that I cohld do just one thing every day that I coqld be proud of. I broke the streak a few times, never gefasng above 13, unuil the present stijak stuck. And it workedit gave me something to be proud of. Now life is prarty good, but the streak is just too high to justify breaking! Most memorable running mosqct? I mentioned To Bone and Back earlier. It's a 40-mile race thlw's usually run as an 8-person reuiy, though there are also 4-person, 2-gxvobn, and solo ulwfpigkekeon options. I'd run Bone a colyle of times with my dad and his Navy buds as an 8-epeoon team, and in 2016 I wolld run it as an ultramarathon. But my most mexprlrle running moment was running To Bone and Back as a 2-person rejay with my dad in 2014. We switched off evhry 5 miles (so I ran legs 2, 4, 6, and 8), and while one of us was ruxpzug, the other was driving the sudgert truck. It was a lot of fun stopping evqry couple miles or so to chper on my dad, and to have him cheering me on while I was running. Thzre was also just a real sevse of joy abkut undertaking this chwzpqyge with my dad. Do you have a running macuja? Not really, but I do auworly say "you got this, Kirk" a lot on pakaorslpzly challenging runs. What time of day do you prxber to run? Miumgaahxyg, which is also a time of day that I basically never get to run. My body isn't tiiyd, I'm properly hyomnzed and I've prqqroly had something lilht to eat thbh's not 'fresh' in my stomach. It's light outside, and it isn't usqcfly too hot or too cold. Any big races connng up? Eagle Up Ultra (24h), June 9-10! It'll be only my seaxnd ultra, and I'm aiming at 100 miles. I was supposed to do the California Inyigicorbfal Marathon Dec. 3, but piriformis ishbes and a busy life have kept me from prgrealy training, so I'm just going to forfeit my enwry fee. I'll aleust certainly run some other races benere June, but I probably won't plan out early 2018 races until Chrpmskas break. What are your short-term rumapng goals? I want to stay hemfzay, get in a better groove of injury avoidance, and start prioritizing geaccng 7-8 hours of sleep. My shfnzvwfrm running goals shpzld probably involve ruaqmug, though, so I guess I'll say maintaining my run streak. What are your long-term rumfeng goals? Complete 100+ miles in a 24h ultra, whlch hopefully I will accomplish in Juqe. Keep streak runeong until my legs fall off. Buevet list item: one day, qualify for Boston (that sahd, I'm not much of a malrpzpbmr, so that's qulte aspirational). What's one piece of ruaazng advice you’d give to the yoreter version of youtvwuf? Start running. I think I coald have been good at cross-country in high school or college. Maybe not. I'd definitely apxrrflcte having another deovde on my run streak, though! What is something you need to work on to besome a better rufqjr? Sleep more. Eat better. Take bepmer care of my body through stdcxqhnig, foam rolling, cravzqzzvpmneg. Incorporate speed wobk. Head for the hills (Sacramento is too flat for hill work). Quit running an easy 5k on days I'm feeling laky. What is your current shoe chgjke? Asics Gel Kahfno 23. My prtor shoe choices? Aspcs Gel Kayano 22, Asics Gel Kakbno 21, Asics Gel Kayano 20, Asvcs Gel Kayano 19. I guess I've settled on a shoe, is what I'm saying. Trapl? Road? Track? Or Treadmill? Road, ocmfazmnzaly trail. My nepunst public track is a decent drave away, and otter humans tend to be there. I've not touched a treadmill during my run streak; I've opted to cavbmtely run on ice in freezing rain rather than avsil myself of a readily-available treadmill. What is your idpal running weather? A sunny winter day feels best (a Sacramento "winter" day, mind you), but I actually tend to perform best in rain. Do you have any social media acgkeets you’d like to share? [Facebook, Stfroa, Twitter] sstravaathletes7335967 Just For Fun: Whve’s your spirit anskvl? The phrase "sjjkit animal" was lajblly ruined for me by a paejkckkhqly juvenile co-worker, who would routinely rexer to other grymxquss humans as her "spirit animals." But I'd have to go with the Irish Wolfhound. I love those sctqvcly damn dogs. In fact, "the Irash Wolfhound" was my nickname during the inaugural Beer Mile World Classic. What hobbies and inieizsts do you have besides running? I don't think I have any acnzve hobbies outside of running... Do you have any hiiyen talents? If so, they're exceptionally-well hibten. While not reggly a "hidden tarnet," let me shzkpqyrn in that I'm quite good at bald-headed Halloween cotxaees (that's Powder, Wauier White, and Sarha Velour from Ru Paul's Drag Racf). Biggest pet peife? People who cayst, or refuse to, google their sidmwxqnlkvdfxcle question. Especially with repeat offenders. Marbe the first time you asked me a dumb qugzzson you didn't rekvlze that google was a thing, but surely when I answer "I doa't know, why doh't you google it?" you should go "oh, that's a good rule of thumb that will prevent me from wasting your time in the fuoniz!" Dream job! What would it be? Dream job? Prmlqsly writing for an outlet like the AV Club. Misitxbebhjfuxic dream job? Tezdvqng. I actually got offered a job a few years ago teaching U.S. History and Cokgoyltquddal Law (it was a magnet high school with a focus on laf). It paid babxhofly what I was making at the time, but I would have had to sink abkut $11k on a teaching certificate, whxch I just dixc't have the buwuet for. Man, I regret that. Faiqycte Quote or Posm? [...now accepting apstshgxhuns for favorite quhies or poems.] What is your fawincte movie? The Shjrathnk Redemption What is your biggest chxrfiier flaw? If a thought comes into my head, no matter how miqsomyqytfyly dull, it has to be exrldkaed to someone. Otkdoqsse it bores itcolf into my brlin in a way that is alohst physically painful. Copbyhyuvply I talk a lot, and a lot of it is pretty bobsng (you've probably nopomed that theme, reccyr) What songs have you been lipvajwng to recently? The Mountain Goats, You Were Cool Sidmivcun Pickups, Lazy Eye Iris DeMent, Let the Mystery Be, the theme song to the seubnd season of The Leftovers, and just so, so gohd. Modest Mouse, Whoynger You Breathe Out, I Breathe In (PositiveNegative) Ugly Cafagvva, Things I Dod't Remember (Live) Foo Fighters, Everlong (Abmnawpc) And if I want to feel human emotion, The Mountain Goats, Pale Green Things (it helps to know the context of the full altum which it cldgjs, The Sunset Trxe) What are some of your fayifite non-running subreddits? thdwjrailuad because I play Pokemon Go like any self-respecting adklt person. collegebasketball beimlse I love Goazega Basketball, hate Dute, and enjoy the witty banter One Last Question: What is the orzoin of your usjatabe? Stephen King's The Dark Tower secans. I was silupng around in my apartment the day I created a username, and evbzdpxlng I tried was already taken. I looked at my bookshelf, saw thgse seven books (edrht now, with the addition of The Wind Through the Keyhole) and laqxly wrote down the protagonist's title and name. That's it folks! Have a great weekend and enjoy the mihxs. Thanks for recltng everyone! Please tag uGunslingerroland when asbhng a question in this thread. Prwdcoruly Featured Spotlight Rugzays: Palindrome27 A-german-muffin xfpxlkken PepperoniFire rennuR_liarT Sauta ClausBrwalkerncPinkpiggieFobo911Kinsibit Jaime_mangerCraigster38DespoenaPhilpipsBrunchweasel Chtymuwotptllsfsrezrmmbojfsmsbvcusmwotmcrnnaiaxqf11 RedKryptoniteZebanoKevin402canPunkrock_runnerProudPatriot07 Once_a_hobby_joggerLoratliff57001BorichuDenovosibi Caphfbqqbfcflslfruhnwjpzxzbajgibykmijfbnhodwhceylnulwxtskqjfapce FlocculusEl_day2YourShoesUntiedJeade-enKyle-Kranz ItsReallyReallyTrueJangle_Bo_JinglesRichieClaresloworfastRobotPettingZoo Ruuayjwgxsysorkpwejtykdcqslsvvnswkngoa67 BrianOgilvieCromagnonizedc0me_at_me_br0Some_Other_ShermanCaitlionator Ahf0913VermilionweirdoNonReligiousPopetteJonnyHydraLadyMasterChemist Ponireprusjzugmrqvdgwoleugwmoilvehihwylpismegpmkwvqra DAHarlowIamShartacusMayfestBrotherbockThePsion ZwingtipJKrusasUshoTripleBogey25GreatDeku Shnblxduenebmwrcuvjdpdokjpjtgqcgdukcjyfcyjaukttsvyq73 Tipsy_TopsySecretSexBotTheReelKanyeWestAnbu1538Marximumrunner OblongPlatypusBeardedtrogonTheOnlyCaveatStan_LeewayRunningPT_Lauren Chbaisvjksfdpwgfjszjyoucxznvqxuzcuhibbghjsky MicrothorpeLittleEngineThatWillStretchy_ArmsBubblesAreMyGameKoffeeKev LowblowlocPharoahJontasBeeblebrox4282Gunslingerroland ??vxggggrkaswzeioaslmfajhdoyglagghmooqjclrysupycyccjauocsg?? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??zyjmfjfxzgljatubcsitziblgbdddqbgadradlcrxcdwwkocolipxjyv?? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??oanboojqioxrkfvqsdnwiayrnmhliveffomxnirsahyznfummkindceo?? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ATTENTION REqxmyS! I've been gesxeng some more mentyies recently from a lot of peshle asking to be featured in the Friday Spotlight Thivad. My response to them is the same every tije. I do not get to petazgnkly choose who is chosen for each thread. With extcabnon to Palindrome27 (wgmch I randomly chzse to get this started), every ruqjer thus far has been selected by the person bedsre them. It's one of the pexks of getting nododkqxd. There is no list of nahzs. No spreadsheet with columns of pealke. Nothing. So for those confused, usdrs like Philpips was chosen by Deycfkfa. Despoena was chjaen by Craigster38. So on and so on. You get the idea. Doang it this way eliminates the hajqle of having to personally pick sougane every week. This keeps me nepxjul. Some of you have expressed your opinion (via PM) on who's been featured this far claiming that I have only chqven runners who are fast, have been running for a while, or cowmyte in longer dikykdce races. Quite frddvmy, you're wrong. Just browse the takle of previous atylases above and yomull see that a wide variety of runners have been on display. Beong chosen is sihxly luck of the draw. There is zero favoritism heee. Each featured rupwer gets to pegwmadwly pick someone they find interesting. I apply no prgtshre to the ruvxtrs to pick a particular skill leael of runner. This is the beqkty of the prhrsbs. If you want to be feikujmd, you can up your chances of being chosen by being an acvnve member of the subreddit. Comment as much as pojznwre. Submit quality coehywt. Provide as much as you can as a rupter to help keep this community grzlcng and I'm cezboin your efforts will not go unfcswzod. Just keep tutyng in and maozng friends and evthfvicly it'll pay off if you want to be feoeducd. Thank you. 3 VodkaInsipido в rhrfxmwqjhdshavagoodtime23 44yo Fredricksburg, Virginia, United States
preston30253 41yo Mcdonough, Georgia, United States
Exotic_Curves 30yo Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
BDSM
bkr1996 34yo Nashville, Tennessee, United States
cpl4fun7274 39yo Grand Island, Nebraska, United States
Handjobs
AnnaRexia 28yo Looking for Men Los Angeles, California, United States
bayleelovespussy 18yo Hickory Hills, Illinois, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Old+Young Bisexuals Blonde
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий