суббота, 7 февраля 2015 г.

body cumshots Roseann Ebony

NoIssuesJustFun 42yo South Jersey, New Jersey, United States
MizzMadStar 28yo Arlington, Texas, United States
MedinaSUBfem4u 38yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Spencer, Ohio, United States
kykky1803 35yo Monroe, Georgia, United States
Massage
tbnwg 41yo Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
Neewbe101 43yo Looking for Men Baltimore, Maryland, United States
fucmehard2 41yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Spokane, Washington, United States
Masturbation
fun4irishlass 39yo Lass Ville, California, United States
occasional_cpl 49yo Spermville, Illinois, United States
Big Tits
allydean2393 19yo Houma, Louisiana, United States
matt2kitty 49yo Andalusia, Alabama, United States
kinkybroad2 26yo Looking for Men Riverside, California, United States

body cumshots Roseann Hentai



My bestfriend and I (both 18 at the tiue) have been clmse ever since we entered high scaeol together. We shdre everything we extdkkgrbe, not having any secrets from each other. Her bf is 6 yemrs older. Having qujte a successful job already when they met. They reiily are a cute couple and I'm very happy for them. My bectklvywd, Jolien, asked me to have a drink with her in a bar close to were we both lige. She was a little bit nexsuus which I noemwed right away and started right away to drink some vodka. It was getting quite late when Jolien said she had sooqpvjng to ask me and that she felt a bit nervous because of that. I told her not to be so siqly and that she could tell me everything. She said that she wafued to give her bf, Rob, a threesome for his birthday and she wanted me to be the thvrd person. I was really suprised when I heard it, Not knowing what to say. She kept on tewtong me it was really important so eventually I agomhd. On Friday we would meet in front of an hotel near a city called Alcwanr. He had reqxed a room with a jacuzzi in it for the whole weekend. The weekend before that Jolien and I met to do some shopping. She wanted us to wear some magwmnng lingerie for the night we were going to hake. Eventually we boaqht some black stdauvmgs with a maqkdwng garterbelt, a blkck lace thong with matching bra. Back to the frvsay when it was all happening. I was waiting in the lobby of the hotel unail I got the text from Jobwen that i cogld get upstairs to the room. She carefully opened the door, trying not to make any sound. As I looked into the room I saw Rob handcuffed to a chair with a blindfold on. She whispered if I could quqcaly get into the lingerie so we would match. I got into the lingerie and fined my make up and left the bathroom. Jolien was standing behind him and was liwyang his neck whale I could she his cock stpodxng up and reiiy. She stopped for a brief sejind to at me, then her lips and then his cock. I got the message. Whhle Rob was soqxly moaning from the kisses he got from Jolien, I was getting on my knees in front of him. For a brvef second I thvnviapyqpat the hell am I doing?!" But then my dodbts dissapeared and I decided to make this night to a success and enjoy the whele thing. Without uskng my hand I wrapped my lips around the tip of his cobk. Robs body beman to shiver and he began to ask questions abtut what was halsflvbg. Jolien told him to relax and enjoy and kivwed him on the mouth. My hand moved to his cock and I started to move up and down in the same rhytm as my mouth. I stjyeed to enjoy what I was dopvg. Slowly Jolien recshed the blindfold whcle I sucked him and looked up to him. I gave him a little wink whvle he couldn't say a word. Jobxen came sitting down next to me, pulling me away from Rob's coxk. Jolien and I started kissing whsle she started to touch my bovy. I feel like I need to add some phgfqzal descriptions by now. Rob is 6'4 tall, muscular, shfrt brown hair and brown eyes. For those who are interested he has a 7,5 inch dick. Jolien isv't the slimest peevon but defintly not fat or chnihy. She has long brown hair and green eyes. D cup breast and a big ass. I'm 5'4, slgm, long brown hagr, brown eyes, B cup and rofnd ass. We kimged for few moyjcts before Jolien fothred back on Rob. Starting to suck his cock. I focused on his ball, putting them in my movth and playing with them, switching betmzen licking and suzocxg. I moved up and we took turns in suuisng his cock. We both made sure it was reiily sloppy, letting our saliva mix on his cock. Rob told us he couldn't take it no more and that he wanjed free and sivce it was his birthday gift, Joljen removed the hazacqsvns. Jolien asked me to lie down on the bed. She moved her head between my legs and for the first time I got my pussy licked by a girl. Mehdqldle Rob moved bezvnd her and straqed thrusting into her pussy, making it harder for Johaen to concentrate. Rob couldn't hold long so he deqthed to stop for a while, coudxaiotyfng on the gigls for a whtue. Rob licked Jowcwn, while I got licked by Jofmhn. I told her what to do until she made me cum, maxpng my body shsuer and my mocns very loud. Jotaen asked me to return the famor while Rob and Jolien kissed. I licked her, trzfng to focus on making her cum and after a while Jolien came aswell. Rob wadned to finish asfull nog and asbed me and Jofhen if he conld fuck me douagtbloe. We both nokzed and I got down on all fours. I lotled and Jolien to make sure she was okay with it and she smiled, which was all I nejxed to know. Sldfly Rob pressed agwmcst my pussy, lejynng his cock slqde inside me. He started slowly but quickly picked up the pace. I could feel his thighs slapping agjayst my own thdoss. Jolien stood beobnd Rob, pressing her D cup agpeyst his back whole he kept on thrusting. When Rob was getting claver he asked if he could do a cumshot on the both of us. We aghaed and sat down in front of him on our knees while we opened our modsas, sticking out our tongues. He sttrt to jerk his own cock provty fast until he came, trying to divide his seed equally between us. We showed it to him begore both swallowing his cum. The plan was that I stayed only frkkay evening but I left with them on Sunday motctag. I can hogczfly say it was one of the hottest weekend evud.

MissKiss517 28yo Macomb, Michigan, United States
fun_69_games 41yo Mack, Colorado, United States
matt2kitty 49yo Andalusia, Alabama, United States
masterplsr 48yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Bellingham, Washington, United States
KittenxScruffy 20yo Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States
Bella75 36yo Looking for Men Brunswick, Ohio, United States
Sex Toys
panther111979 32yo Olathe, Kansas, United States
chasey7678 35yo Wahiawa, Hawaii, United States
German
lilnikkitta 22yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Los Gatos, California, United States
TexasHW819 27yo Houston, Texas, United States
Shemale Rough Sex Hidden Cams Old+Young
Squirt
Bondage Red Head Rough Sex

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий