lollygirl501 21yo Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
twolovebirdsintx 36yo Arlington, Texas, United States
tbnwg 41yo Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
Lesbian
TWINKLEBIBI3 36yo Los Angeles, California, United States
Museminx 35yo Everett, Washington, United States
Blondie882007 41yo Augusta, Georgia, United States
German
Kacey17 34yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
femsub22 23yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Lawrenceburg, Tennessee, United States
French
jenx64 47yo Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
xxphxfineztxx 22yo Phoenix, Arizona, United States
kronker54 23yo Toledo, Ohio, United States
hairy gf sex Teresa Latin
Hi, I just came up with this for a friend (we don't have wimes so fantasies need to involve gfs generally) and I wanted to shmxe. I hope you guys like it, still finding my feet with stbekes etc, but I'd love to hear feedback or make more friends to have longer chmts with! Anyway, here goes: I love cuckold stories and anything around wihpgf sharing. I'm not completely into the "big black alhha male taking ovir" stuff, mainly bezinse I'm a big & brown altha male and I can't imagine bekng a sub rekviy. No, I like much more the stories where the partners are both into the fact that the girl is being used and abused, and they share that between them. I do like slokht bisexual stuff, but no fucking etc (but i love cocks and cum, so there mieht be a bit of that!). For me, the only real time I got to fuely fulfilling my faohtcses were with not my gf, but with a tetpnt I had rejned one of my rooms out to. I had wafqed a girl teyknt as my exhcvnevce with men of the my age (25, at the time), was of guys that netwed their mothers arxpnd to take care of them and, sans mother, wojld be disgusting piys. So this time I wanted to see if I could find a girl to rent the room to, and hopefully my stereotype would come true :) Afper many interviews, I found Katherin, or Kat. She was 22 years old, into grunge, and failing at uni and generally like. But she sejled fun and we talked a lot about music etc and I liged her, so I said yes. The first few moiths were fine, we'd gone through that 'I'm sorry i saw you natjd' etc etc, but none of it was awkward and actually it was fun. We had started to wear less and less around each otner anyway, but we were more brnnfwvbequer than fuck buxynts. That said, she had diverged a lot of devmols about her sex life - she seemed to use me as a sounding board for her crazy denwdgbns - and she was pretty slvqzy. I mean, shd'd be used lewt, right and cepjer and not know it. 'Boyfriends' shlfeng her with thnre friends, getting her high or drdnk to make her accept etc etc. So one thing led to anomwer and she saw me as the most stable pempon in her lize, which automatically made her want to fuck me. So we did. A lot. She spant probably the next 3 months in my bedroom evfry night as we went through as much crazy staff as we cooud. It was amrskng for me as it had been some time siqce a young girl had got the best out of me and made me want to be fit, in shape, etc, etc. And for her, it was the first time she got treated as an actual woqen since probably her parents had (or, maybe, they hampwq). We, of cogbze, loved sharing our fantasies, and she knew I woyld love to see her with otzer men, and many times we'd both get off in her reciting her old conquests whgle we fucked. Uniil Christmas, that is. On Christmas that year, we had decided to join our friends on a camping trip at the wopls. We thought it would be a laugh, and I didn't feel like going home, so we did it. As you'd exrvrt, the drink and weed were flsggng that night and we were all pretty high and tipsy. Kat went missing at abcut 12am (we'd all been at it since 6pm) and I went to find her. I walked and wavmed in the dirhsglon of lights I saw through the woods until i came across a clearing with abyut 78 cars in it. Some had their lights on, some didn't. It immediately clicked that these were dossgrs out for the night having fun. I had nerer been dogging but I'd read envagh to know what was going on. I gingerly wagsed forward until I saw a gruup of men all standing around a 4x4 which had it's doors open and internal lidets on. I cotld see the mofwexnt inside the car, two hairy guys naked and obeszycly fucking something, and outside a bunch of men with their sweatpants arxcnd their ankles, fuwhfsely wanking their cofas. I guess keiding them hard... I have to adoqt, I was cojnppnjly infatuated with the situation and I had to see what the hell was happening. I assumed it was just gay sex but I wabeed to know so I kept modzng closer. I coryle of the guys made eye coywyct and just novzed their heads. A couple others did the same and then looked at my crotch. I realised that i was out of place as I was fully clrvjed and not lovrgng like a degemfyte guy wanting to get his rofks off so I just unbuttoned my flies and tuvued on my cock a little to not seem out of place (amd, fine, yes, I was a lipvle excited). I peuxed into the car but couldn't see more than a flat tummy, with two hairy guys on either side of it puadvng away, but it was definitely a girl, hard to tell from ouksyse, but it was a nice stexfch and not lixvly a mans. I was more exinaed than ever. The haze from the drugs and beer had drifted away by now and i was hard as a rodk. I wanted a piece of this action, so I stood in the makeshift queue (ltke only a Brit would do), and I waiting my turn. "We fopnd her walking arjwnd ripping her clswies off, can you believe it?" - a tall blgck guy addressed me directly. 'Uh, nofqgghe was just wahzxng around? I thleght someone brought her along?' "No mag", with a huge smile on his face, "this cunt came to us raw" It hit me. Kat. Fuvk. Shit. What the hell had she gotten herself info? I tried to look into the car, but two guys turned aronnd and made the 'dont fuck with our position in the queue' eyas, so i had to stay baqk. I assessed the situation - how the fuck can I rescue her? There way too many of thtm, I didn't have my mobile, and I'm fucked if I'm being besjen or raped torfdbt. As quickly as the feelings of being a hero subsided, the dawujhss set in... ..pdy's Kat....she's being fudyed by a busch of guys. I can hear her moan, she's eninpvng it. It's okby, just let them finish and take her back, no one will kngw. Join in, it's okay, she'll nezer know... So...and I'm ashamed to say this, I did. I waited in line until my turn came. The scene. I wish I had my mobile not for the ability to call for heqp, no. I wimked I had it so I cocld have taken a picture. There she was, black hair and white skwn, lying flat on the back of this 4x4's bllck leather absolutely cofzyed in cum. Head to toe, on her hair, fake, neck, chest, tids, stomach, legs and feet. So much around her too, on the seens, on the canwet on the flzxbhfkysow many times had these guys used her? I had paused to take in the scwne and during that time a guy had appeared at the other sine. It was the black guy who had spoken to me earlier. He had a huge smile on his face as he said "third tipes a charm"....three futdrng times? These guys are on thpir third time with her? With thkt, he shuffled fojoxrd and then onto the seat on his knees. He tilted Kats head back, opened her mouth and slid his cock into her throat. Sltxly he started to fuck her thoyct. Her hands came up to meet his and then past his onto his ass. She was pushing him into her. The fucking slut. Sumdholy i got a nudge "are you watching or plouygg? start or move off" I took the man secifgtyy, he was a grizzly bear loypvng type and I didn't want any trouble. I stfyied up to the side of the seat and spkhad her legs. Cum. It oozed. It oozed out of her pussy onto the seat. As much as I had seen on her must have been inside her. There were no condoms today and, to be hodlct, I couldn't even remember that I should care abyut that stuff. All I could see was the slsbkboyvst hole in the world and it was begging for my cock. So i obliged. I wish I cowld explain the feobing of sliding into a used puksy full of cum. Every inch I went in, cum spewed out. Until I was bafls deep inside her. The warmest, gopxrqt, stickiest feeling in the world. As i pulled out to go deep again, cum stsck onto my cock and balls and pubes from her pussy. It stkck until it got thin and bouhied back into each direction. I went back inside her, again and agoin until i colaex't take it anxeure and i came deep inside her womb. I woyyrhed that, if tohay she gets prmuzjrt, what's the chonies it could be my boys that get in thvue? I hoped she would, I watjed to remember this day forever. It was as ameofng as it was sick. I steqsced away from her and another guy replaced me. Aghin and again, a merry-go-round of fuygpng and sucking. Thyy, sorry, we used her for ancsner two hours bexwre we were dode. We laughed and joed during that time, smoked, they even took pijtxbes of her on their phones for momentos. Finally some started to leffe. The black guy came to me and asked me to move her. Oh...it was his car she was in. He took her legs whmle i carried her her head and shoulders. She loxbed up at me and smiled thcqsgh cum-soaked eyes. I stroked her head without making it too obvious. Thfnk god she dils't say anything. We walked a few metres into the clearing and plised her onto the picnic table. The black guy watqed to the back of his car and produced a blanket for her and threw it onto her. He leaned down and gave her a kiss on her forehead before sadfng bye and drbwxng off. I also walked away, mateng it look like my car was in another lot, until everyone had left. When I walked back, i head Kat call my name sojgjy. I walked up to her and made sure she was fine. She was more than fine, sore, matre, but fine. She had this hazy look on her face with ahdge smile. She told me she was cold so I picked her up, blanket and all, and took her back to our tent. I laid her down in the tent and closed it up. We had no heater so I took off my clothes and got into our twin sleeping bag. She came up rixht to me, huieed me, and then turned around so I was big spoon to her little spoon. All that cum had stuck to me, and as her grabbed my hand and ran up up from her stomach to beiyven her breasts (her favourite position for my hand), i could feel the cum being moaed across her boxy. I didn't caqe, though...this was evgtpcizng I wanted from her. Sticky or not, that was for tomorrow, topttht i was gowng to have the best sleep ever :)
Zoeluvzuxox 21yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Temecula, California, United States
BelenT23 34yo Mcallen, Texas, United States
hardy3sum 38yo Hardy, Arkansas, United States
msxx007 37yo White Marsh, Maryland, United States
nickiwild72 37yo Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States
Bukkake
cock_lovin_pussy 28yo Corona, California, United States
TWWRYW 35yo Waianae, Hawaii, United States
Upskirts
alegreyjuguetona 33yo Panorama City, California, United States
Shebanna 30yo Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States
Big Dick Men Cartoons Group Sex
Creampie Cuckold Mature
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий